Ordering from Shared Earth
Registering as a customer
To open a trade account with us you can fill out the registration form online, or give us a call on 01904 670321 to set up your account over the phone. If accepted we will provide you with login details for the trade website as well as a copy of our latest catalogue. Once logged in to the trade website you will have access to prices, and will be able to send through your first order when ready!
Orders can be placed:
- Through the trade website (www.sharedearth-trade.co.uk)
- Over the phone (01904 670321)
- By fax (01904 623770)
- Through the post: (Shared Earth, 1 Minster Gates, York, YO1 7HL)
If you are ordering online it is possible to save your order at any stage and come back later to finish it by using the save basket button. If you require delivery for a specific date then mention this in the delivery instructions section when you check out.
We won’t ask you for card details upon checkout. If you are a new customer, once your order has been packed you will receive a proforma invoice by email – you can then organize payment by BACS, cheque, or ring up on 01904 670321 to pay by card. You will only be invoiced for the products that are available at the time.
- UK Mainland Delivery - We offer carriage free delivery for all UK mainland orders over £200. Smaller orders are charged £7.50 for delivery.
- Channel Islands & Northern Ireland – Customers in these regions will receive a fixed delivery charge of £7.50 on all orders.
- Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg & Germany - Orders over £500 will be carriage paid, smaller orders will be charged £11.00 per box.
- EU, Overseas Delivery - For other overseas customers we charge delivery at cost.
Proforma orders are despatched as soon as payment is received, and orders placed on credit will usually be despatched within 2 working days. All UK mainland orders are despatched by DPD guaranteed 24 hour delivery, orders to the Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland will take 48 hours.
If you require urgent delivery then please do contact us on 01904 670321 and we will do our very best to get your order out on time.
EU and Overseas Customers
Carriage charges are detailed above in the delivery section.
EU customers will not be charged VAT so long as we are provided with your European VAT number. Customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT.
Orders are despatched by DPD and tracking numbers will be provided.
We offer discounts to all customers based upon order value, so the more you’re able to order from our range the greater the saving:
| ||Orders over £500 (ex-VAT)||5% Discount|| |
| ||Orders over £1000 (ex-VAT)||10% Discount|| |
| ||Orders over £2500 (ex-VAT)||15% Discount|| |