REGISTERED USERS ONLY:
|About Us This web site is owned and operated by Shared Earth UK Ltd who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.|
Our Contact details:
Shared Earth UK Ltd
1 Minster Gates York YO1 7HL United Kingdom
Phone: 01904 670321
Email: sales [at] sharedearth [dot] co [dot] uk
VAT Registration Number GB 100 578 544
Company number: 07301731
|Making A Purchase Making A Purchase Add the items you'd like to your shopping basket either by browsing through the categories or by using the Quick Order Form (found in the left sidebar).|
We recommend that you regularly use the "Save Basket" function which can be found in the left sidebar and also on the "Basket" page.
Proceed to the checkout to complete the order.
First Orders: You will be sent a pro-forma invoice for payment immediately and a credit application form to be completed and returned. We may open a 30-day credit account for you only when your credit application form has been processed. Any credit remaining due to out of stock items will be credited to your account and used for future orders.
Proforma Customers: If you wish to pay by card, we will contact you for payment details upon receipt of your order and payment will be taken upon despatch of goods. If you wish to pay by BACS transfer, your order will be held and despatched upon receipt of payment. (Usually 3 – 5 days).
Credit Account Customers: If you have a credit account with us, you may organise payment by BACS transfer or card within your allocated credit period.
Ownership of Goods: All goods remain the property of Shared Earth UK Ltd until the invoice has been settled in full. Shared Earth UK Ltd shall not be liable for any loss to the customer arising from any delay in transit however caused.
Prices: Prices against individual products exclude VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
Product Descriptions: We have taken every care to ensure that product decriptions and photogaphs are accurate, but please note that there could be minor colour or size variations as most of our products are handmade.
|Shipping And Handling Within the UK, delivery is free on orders £200 or over (ex VAT), otherwise delivery is £7.50 + VAT.|
Overseas, delivery is charged at cost. We will contact you to advise you of the actual cost.
Damages, loss of goods in transit or any other issues must be notified to us within 7 DAYS of receipt of your invoice. Pictures of any damages must be submitted. Please consult our sales team who will instruct upon any return of goods.
|Delivery Schedule Your goods should arrive within 5-7 working days. Overseas orders will take a little longer, please contact us for an estimate.|
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
|Back Orders If an item is out of stock, it will be held on back order for you, unless otherwise requested, and automatically sent when the goods come into stock. The sales team may call you to suggest alternative products. Only back orders totaling £40 or more will be sent out. If less, we will wait until we receive another order from you.|
|Tax Charges For orders delivered to the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01904 670321 (International +44 01904 670321) or fax us on or write to us at 1 Minster Gates York YO1 7HL United Kingdom|
The information we collect is what is necessary to process orders and to provide you with our best service.
What we collect:
We will use your information as follows:
- Personal/businesses information, e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number and demographic information about your business.
- We may also collect information about your internet session such as IP address, the URL you came to our website from, pages of our website you have viewed, geographical area, etc.
- Please be aware that we may capture information about your online visit to help us improve our service.
Who will have access to the data:
- To set up and maintain your account on our website and on our secure server.
- To allow administration of your account.
- To contact you about transactions on your account.
- To process your orders.
- To enable us and third parties (for example delivery companies) to carry out technical, logistical or other functions for the purposes of managing your account and the technical and management systems upon which it relies on our behalf.
- To carry out fraud prevention.
- To carry out credit checking.
- To enable us and third parties (acting on our behalf) to carry out data analysis with regard to your account for the company’s internal business purposes.
- To conduct marketing activities.
- To notify you of products, promotions and company details by email, phone or post. You may opt out of this at any time. Please note if you opt out there might be a short time before our systems are updated and you continue to receive information from us.
- We are legally obliged to give information when required to law enforcement agencies.
Period of holding your data:
- Staff within Shared Earth organisations and third parties as stated above for the purposes only as stated above.
- We will never sell your details, and we will never share them with anyone other than as stated above.
- Where necessary, some accounting information will be kept for as long as required by UK law.
- Other information will be kept until you ask us to remove it or until it becomes no longer necessary to keep it, whichever is the sooner.
By completing our online contact form and/or requesting an account, you agree to give us permission to use your information for the purposes outlined above.
If at any time you wish to revoke this permission, please contact us to let us know. If you revoke your permission, we will not be able to process any further orders on that account.
Access to the information we hold
You may request a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and we will send the information either to your registered email address or your registered postal address.
If you have agreed to us sending information about our products, services, promotions, etc by email, you may opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our marketing emails or contact us to let us know.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing by phone and/or post (including receiving our catalogues) please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Wholesale Manager at Shared Earth, 1 Minster Gates, York YO1 7HL.
This policy was last updated May 2018
|Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.|
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Returned goods must be in a re-saleable condition for credit. They must be well packed for return transit. Goods that are damaged as a result of poor packing will not be credited to you.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.